Developing and implementing a cybersecurity plan has never been as important as it is today, given the mounting threats – smaller firms are in jeopardy.
43% of all breaches target small & mid-sized businesses. And there’s a reason, say experts.
Studies show bad actors go after small & mid-sized businesses because they know most lack Cybersecurity programs, skills, resources and data protection. Despite the risks, 83% of small & mid-sized business owners still have not implemented cybersecurity, according to Advisor Smith research.
When hacked, according to a Security Magazine report in May, some 60% of small businesses who become victims of a data breach permanently close their doors within six months after an attack.
We hear business owners say….
- It’s never going to happen to them because it has not happened yet!
- Why would we be a target?
Our response, what’s important is finding ways to avoid the high cost of doing nothing, which is greater than the cost of mitigating the risk – especially when it comes to ransomware and the value of lost, highly sensitive or proprietary information.
Goliath Cyber is here to help the small & mid-sized business realize the value of a strong cyber program helping protect their business all while allowing them to grow their business with cost effective solutions & programs.
We are a premiere provider of Cyber Advisory services such as:
- Managed Security Services
- Offensive Security & Awareness Services
- Penetration & Vulnerability Testing
- Wireless Security Testing
- Web Application Security Testing
- Full Red Team Engagements
- Social Engineering Services such as Phishing and Physical Break Ins
- Open-Source Intelligence & eDiscovery
- Security Awareness Training Programs
- Custom Red Team Development Programs
- Incident Response & Forensics
- Risk & Compliance Services
- CMMC Readiness Assessment Services
- Executive Cyber Advisory Services
- And More….
Comments are closed